KIRK SANDALL JUNIOR SCHOOL
“Enjoying who we are, learning what we can be”
Our vision is to create a happy, welcoming, safe and stimulating learning community where everyone is included and respected. As a school we value the importance of developing effective learning behaviours which include resilience, determination and collaboration. We work together to inspire and challenge all children so they become healthy, motivated life-long learners who have the opportunity to achieve their individual potential.
Our whole school community is committed to working together as a team and in partnership with the Infant School to achieve our vision for Kirk Sandall Junior School.
We are committed to working in partnership with parents, the community and outside agencies to provide high quality learning experiences and a child-centred and stimulating environment.
Our school is a place where differences and cultures are celebrated. Where positive attitudes are promoted so children are globally aware and well prepared to take their place in an ever-changing technological, multi-cultural society as caring, responsible individuals.
At Kirk Sandall Junior School we aim to:
- nurture a school community which is safe and caring where everyone’s uniqueness is valued
- foster a love of learning that lasts a lifetime
- celebrate excellence – and never accept second best
- provide exciting and fun learning opportunities through high quality teaching
- prepare confident and independent learners ready to take their place in the wider world