Welcome to our School!
Our vision is to create a happy, welcoming, safe and stimulating learning community where everyone is included and respected. As a school we value the importance of developing effective learning behaviours which include resilience, determination and collaboration. We work together to inspire and challenge all children so they become healthy, motivated life-long learners who have the opportunity to achieve their individual potential.
Our whole school community is committed to working together as a team and in partnership with the Infant School to achieve our vision for Kirk Sandall Junior School.
We are committed to working in partnership with parents, the community and outside agencies to provide high quality learning experiences and a child-centred and stimulating environment.
Our school is a place where differences and cultures are celebrated. Where positive attitudes are promoted so children are globally aware and well prepared to take their place in an ever-changing technological, multi-cultural society as caring, responsible individuals.
At Kirk Sandall Junior School we aim to:
- nurture a school community which is safe and caring where everyone’s uniqueness is valued
- foster a love of learning that lasts a lifetime
- celebrate excellence – and never accept second best
- provide exciting and fun learning opportunities through high quality teaching
- prepare confident and independent learners ready to take their place in the wider world
Latest School Calendar Events
- School Closed for Summer Holidays22Jul2017
Mr Bagnall and all the staff at Kirk Sandall Junior School wish everyone a safe and happy summer! Good luck to our Year 6 leavers.
- Mr O'Neill's Xcite Sports & Activity Camp 10 am - 3 pm daily24Jul2017
@ Kirk Sandall Junior School
The camp is open to all pupils in Y3 - Y6. £10 per day or £45 for all 5 days. Themes are: Mon - Cazy Hairstyle Day Tue - Coaches Portrait Wed - Kids V Coaches Thurs - Dance Off Fri - Soak the Coach (bring a water pistol!)